REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER 2014 IS CLOSED.
You are not eligible to register until you have enrolled in BISC160 and 161.
Applications for Biology Bootcamp are taken during or after your Freshman Orientation session. You must have added BISC160/161 to your Fall course schedule in order to register. You can go online and apply (See below). Space is limited: The first 9 students that apply from each Freshman Orientation session will have priority. An application to the program does not guarantee admission to the program.
An application to the program does not guarantee admission to the program. You will not be allowed to participate in Bootcamp without being accepted into the program or without receipt of payment.
For 2014, if you apply between 23 May and 30 May, you will receive follow-up information after the first week of June because we will be out of the office.
What are the steps for registration?
- Add BISC160/161 to your course Fall 2014 Course schedule.
- Apply online: Bootcamp Registration. Closed for 2014
- Wait for notice of your acceptance to the program by e-mail (about 1 week after your orientation).
- Pay program fee ($400 or need-based scholarship).
- Receive confirmation of your registration and payment.
- Pack up and move to Oxford and attend Bootcamp Orientation!