Xin Dang, Ph.D.
Teaching - Spring 2014
Office Hours : Tu Th 8:30 - 10:30 am
Math 375-01 (Introduction to Statistics) : Tu Th 4:30 - 5:45 pm in Jackson Center A05
Math 676 (Statistical Methods II) : Tu Th 1:00 - 2:15 pm in Hume 331
especially Nonparamtric and Robust Multivariate Analysis
Data Mining, Outlier Identification and Cluster Analysis
Applications of Depth Functions
Correlated Data Analysis
Publication List in MathSciNet
- Nonparametric Depth-based Multivariate Outlier Identifiers, and Masking Robustness Properties. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 140, 198-213, 2010. (with R. Serfling).
- Projection Based Scatter Depth Functions and Associated Scatter Estimators. Journal of Multivariate Analysis 101(1), 138-153, 2010. (with W. Zhou).
- Graph Ranking for Exploratory Gene Data Analysis. BMC Bioinformatics 10 (Suppl 11): S19, 2009. (with C. Gao, Y. Chen and D. Wilkins).
- A Unified Approach for Analyzing Exchangeable Binary Data with Applications to Developmental Toxicity Studies. Statistics in Medicine 28, 2580-2604, 2009. (with H. Peng and S. Keeton).
- Influence Functions of Some Depth Functions, with Application to L-Statistics. Journal of Nonparametric Statistics 21(01), 49-66, 2009. (with R. Serfling, W. Zhou).
- Outlier Detection with the Kernelized Spatial Depth Function. IEEE
Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 31(2),
288-305, 2009. (with Y. Chen, H. Peng and H. Bart)..
Ping-pong, Traveling, Camping, Photography