Stan Dziobiak, Ph.D.
Hume Hall 318
Phone: (662) 915-3889
Fax: (662) 915-5491
Teaching - Spring 2014
Office Hours : MW 10 - 11am; TuTh 2:15 - 3:15pm and by appointment.
Math 301 (Discrete Mathematics) : TuTh 9:30 - 10:45am in Jackson Center A05
Math 302 (Applied Modern Algebra) : TuTh 1:00 - 2:15pm in Hume 110
Publication List in MathSciNet
- Vertex-bipartition method for coloring minor-closed classes of graphs (with G. Ding). Combinatorics, Probability and Computing, 19 (2010), no. 4, pp. 579-591.
- Bandwidth of trees of diameter at most 4 (with M. Bilinski, K.J. Choi, D. Chun, G. Ding, R. Farnham, P. Iverson, S. Leu, L. Warshauer). Discrete Mathematics, 312 (2012), no. 12-13, pp. 1947-1951.
- On 3-connected graphs of path-width at most three (with G. Ding). SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, 27 (2013), no. 3, pp. 1514-1526.
- Large wheel or K_3,t minors in 3-connected graphs, (with G. Ding and H. Wu). Journal of Graph Theory, submitted.
- Excluded-minor characterization of apex-outerplanar graphs (with G. Ding). Graphs and Combinatorics, submitted.
- On cubic non-toroidal graphs, (with G. Ding), in preparation.
- Excluded-minor characterization of apex-series-parallel graphs (with G. Ding), in preparation.
- A comparison of eager and lazy class initialization in Java. Cornell University Technical Report TR2003-1911; eCommons@Cornell.