Stan Dziobiak, Ph.D.
Hume Hall 318
Phone: (662) 915-1932
Fax: (662) 915-5491
Teaching - Spring 2013
Office Hours : MWF 2:30 - 3:30 pm (or by appointment).
Math 263-03 (Calculus III) : MWF 9 - 9:50 am in Hume 107.
Math 263-01 (Calculus III) : MWF 10 - 10:50 am in Hume 203.
Math 261-03 (Calculus I) : MWF 11 - 11:50 am in Hume 109.
Publication List in MathSciNet
- Vertex-bipartition method for coloring minor-closed classes of graphs (with G. Ding). Combinatorics, Probability and Computing, 19 (2010), no. 4, pp. 579-591.
- Bandwidth of trees of diameter at most 4 (with M. Bilinski, K.J. Choi, D. Chun, G. Ding, R. Farnham, P. Iverson, S. Leu, L. Warshauer). Discrete Mathematics, 312 (2012), no. 12-13, pp. 1947-1951.
- On 3-connected graphs of path-width at most three (with G. Ding). SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, to appear.
- Large wheel or K_3,t minors in 3-connected graphs, (with G. Ding and H. Wu), to be submitted by March 2013.
- Excluded-minor characterization of apex-outerplanar graphs (with G. Ding), to be submitted by March 2013.
- On cubic non-toroidal graphs, (with G. Ding), in preparation.
- A comparison of eager and lazy class initialization in Java. Cornell University Technical Report TR2003-1911; eCommons@Cornell.