Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics
The University of Mississippi
Ph.D., University of Houston, 2003
Phone: (662) 915-7071
Fax: (662) 915-5491
Office Hours: MWF 11:00am-12:00pm or by appointment
Math 263-1 10:00am-10:50am MWF
Math 264-2 1:00pm-1:50pm MWF
I study Operator Algebras with the technique of the Operator Space
Publication List in MathSciNet
- (with V. I. Paulsen) Characterizations of essential ideals as
operator modules over $C^*$-algebras, Journal of Operator Theory 49
- (with D. P. Blecher) The ideal envelope of an operator algebra, Proceedings
of the American Mathematical Society 132 (7) (2004), 2103-2113.
- (with V. I. Paulsen) Quasi-multipliers of operator spaces, Journal
of Functional Analysis 217 (2) (2004), 347-365.
- Quasi-multipliers and algebrizations of an operator space, Journal
of Functional Analysis 251 (1) (2007), 346-359.
- Extreme points of the unit ball of an operator space, preprint.
- Ideal decompositions of a ternary ring of operators with predual,