Saša Kocic, Ph.D.
Teaching - Spring 2014
Office Hours : TuTh 2:00 - 3:00pm, or by appointment.
Math 262-03 (Unified Calculus and Analytic Geometry II) : TuTh 11:00 - 12:15pm in Hume 110.
Math 564 (Dynamical Systems) : TuTh 9:30 - 10:45am in Hume 321.
(renormalization, KAM theory, rigidity theory),
Publication List in MathSciNet
- (with K. Khanin), Renormalization conjecture and rigidity theory for circle diffeomorphisms with breaks, submitted (2012); Preprint: mp-arc 12-38.
- (with K. Khanin and E. Mazzeo), $C^1$-rigidity of circle diffeomorphisms with breaks for almost all rotation numbers, submitted (2012); Preprint: mp-arc 11-102.
- (with K. Khanin) Absence of robust rigidity for circle maps with breaks, Ann. Inst. H. Poincare Anal. Non Lineaire (2012) publlished online Sept. 4; mp-arc 10-167.
- Reducibility of skew-product systems with multidimensional Brjuno base flows, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. - A 29 (1) (2011), 261--283.
- (with H. Koch) A renormalization approach to lower-dimensional tori with Brjuno frequency vectors, J. Differential Equations 249 (8) (2010), 1986--2004.
- (with H. Koch) A renormalization approach to quasiperiodic motion with Brjuno frequencies, Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 30 (2010), 1131--1146.
- (with H. Koch) Renormalization of vector fields and Diophantine invariant tori, Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 28 (2008), 1559--1585.
- Renormalization of Hamiltonians for Diophantine frequency vectors and KAM tori, Nonlinearity 18 (2005), 2513--2544.
- (with S. Mahajan and R.D. Hazeltine) Topology of plasma equilibria and the current closure condition, Phys. Rev. E 71 (2005), 057401.
- (with Lj. Ristovski and N. Buric) Nonlinear dynamics of a symmetric
Davydov-Frohlich dimer, Chaos Solitons Fract. 12 (2001),