Hume Hall 308
Phone: (662) 915-7436
Fax: (662) 915-5491
Teaching - Spring 2014
Office hours : MW 11:20 am - 12:35 pm, and by appointment
Math 305 (Foundations of Mathematics) : MW 10:00 - 11:15 am in South
Residential College 113
Math 555 (Advanced Calculus I) : MW 2:30 - 3:45 pm in Hume 331
Probability Theory, Stochastic Processes
Publication List in MathSciNet
- An Objective Bayesian Estimation of Parameters in a Log-binomial Model (with R. Zhou, S. Sivaganesan), accepted for publication in Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference (2013).
- On CLT for reversible Markov chains (with M. Peligrad), in preparation.
- Remarks on the speed of convergence of mixing coefficients
and applications. Statistics and Probability letters,
83 (2013) pp. 2439-2445.
- On Dependence Structure of Copula-based Markov chains, submitted.
- Some aspects of modeling dependence in copula-based Markov chains (with M. Peligrad). J. Multivariate Anal. 111 (2012), pp. 234–240.
- On the functional central limit theorem for reversible Markov chains with nonlinear growth of the variance (with C. Peligrad, M. Peligrad). J. Appl. Probab. 49 (2012), no. 4, pp. 1091–1105.