Faculty & Staff
- ALLIES Program
- Association of Educational Office Professionals
- Commission on the Status of Women
- Faculty Senate
- Ole Miss Retirees
- Staff Council
- Standing Committees
- Student Intervention Team
- University Dames
All student organizations are registered through OrgSync.
5 Steps for New Organization Webmasters
- New organization webmaster contacts Assistant Dean of Students for Student Organizations.
- Assistant dean updates records and e-mails UM Webmaster indicating new organization webmaster has authorization.
- Organization webmaster requests Cedar account at IT Helpdesk and gets login credentials along with instructions on how to get connected and reset the password (SSH telnet connection).
- Organization webmaster successfully changes the password and e-mails UM Webmaster stating readiness to accept ownership of site.
- UM Webmaster changes ownership and creates web folder symbolic link in organization webmaster's home directory.
Ongoing support: UM Webmaster is available for any further server changes needed, and the Helpdesk provides other support including connection, software, and HTML assistance.