UM Web Project
The University of Mississippi website is directed by the UM Web Planning Committee. Please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
During the 1995 spring semester, University of Mississippi administrators appointed a committee to direct the development of the campus Web project. The committee directs the design of UM Web and addresses policy issues related to the campus website.
Current committee members include:
- Mr Robby Seitz: Campus Webmaster (Chair)
- Ms Hilarie Bain: Director of Printing and Creative Services
- Mr Drew Chiles: Accessibility Specialist
- Mr Walter Flaschka: Adjunct Instructor, Legal Studies
- Dr Kathryn F Gates: Chief Information Officer
- Mr Kevin Herrera: Head of Library Information Technology and Associate Professor
- Mr Dewey Knight: Associate Director, Center for Student Success and First Year Experience
- Mr Steven Mullen: Assistant Director for Marketing (Alumni Affairs)
- Dr Andrew Paney: Associate Professor, Department of Music
- Ms Penny Rice: Manager, Instructional Technologies and Faculty Technology Development Center
- Mr Errol Sayre: Associate Director, Application Development and Integration (Information Technology)
- Dr William Schenck: Associate Director, Croft Institute for International Studies
- Mr Wayne Shaw: Assistant to the Dean, College of Liberal Arts
- Dr Stephen Threlkeld: Professor of Biology
- Mr Ryan Whittington: Assistant Director, Public Relations Social Media Strategy
Web pages at this site are designed to be accessible to all, and may be viewed in a reasonable manner in any current browser.