Chancellor's Standing Committees
The function of the Museums Committee is to make recommendations regarding the University Museums' policies and needs and to serve as a liaison between the Museums and the faculty. The committee shall give guidance to the Director of Museums on proposed sales or exchanges of artifacts and similar items that are part of the collections of the University. The committee shall review and recommend revisions in policies and procedures, including long-range planning, conservation and collection management policies, and other activities to benefit Museums operations.
The composition of the committee is as follows:
- Mr. Robert E. SaarnioCHAIR : Director of University MuseumsMember since 9/24/2012
- Mrs. Virginia R. ChavisStaff : Chair of Art DepartmentMember since 8/15/2012
- Ms. Krisey K. Belden-AdamsFaculty : MemberMember from 8/15/2015 to 8/15/2018
- Dr. Molly C. Pasco-PrangerRepresentative : Classic DepartmentMember since 8/15/2014
- Mr. Jonathan D. ScottRepresentative : University CommunicationsMember since 8/15/2016