Chancellor's Standing Committees
The purpose of the Student Affairs committee is to serve as a diverse campus advisory group for the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and his/her staff. The committee will provide counsel regarding programs, services, facilities, and policies pertaining to Student Affairs at the University of Mississippi.
The composition of the committee is as follows:
- Dr. Brandi H. LabancCHAIR (Non-Voting) : Vice Chancellor for Student AffairsMember since 8/15/2012
- Dr. Stacey A. BrittonFaculty : MemberMember from 8/15/2015 to 8/15/2018
- Ms. Cecelia L. ParksFaculty : MemberMember from 8/15/2016 to 8/15/2019
- Dr. Quinton T. EdwardsStaff : Director of Counseling CenterMember since 8/15/2015
- Mrs. Leslie A. BanahanRepresentative : Student AffairsMember since 8/16/2007