You must register for BISC160/161 before you can apply for the 2019 Biology Bootcamp program.
Applications for Biology Bootcamp are taken during or after your Freshman Orientation session. You must have added BISC160/161 to your Fall course schedule in order to register. Space is limited: The first 12 students that apply from each Freshman Orientation session will have priority. Other students will be put on a wait list, and may be invited to attend if space is available. An application does not guarantee admission to the program.
You will not be allowed to participate in Bootcamp without being accepted into the program or without receipt of payment or scholarship.
What are the steps for application?
- Add BISC160/161 to your course Fall 2019 Course schedule.
- Apply online after you are registered: Bootcamp Application.
- Wait for notice of your status in the program by e-mail (about 1 week after your orientation).
- Pay program fee (Need-based scholarships are available).
- Receive confirmation of your registration and payment.
- Pack up and move to Oxford and attend Bootcamp Orientation!