You will be asked to include specific information about your current computer on the TACIT application form. To determine the processor type, speed, and amount of RAM in your current computer, instructions are listed below.
Instructions for Mac Users
- Click on the Blue Apple Menu, at the upper left of the screen.
- Select "About this Mac..." as shown.
- Note the Processor Speed and type, and Memory amount and type.
- Close the window, you're done!
Instructions for PC Users
- From the Start menu, Right-Click 'My Computer'
- Select 'Properties' from the Pop-up menu, as shown.
- Note the Processor Type and Speed (indicated by the first two arrows
in image below), and the amount of RAM (indicated by the third arrow
in the image below).
- Close the Window, you're done!