Using the Student Printers
The student printers located in the Weir Hall Student Lab are controlled by Pharos Uniprint software.
The Weir Hall Student Lab has three printers available to students:
- HP Color LaserJet CP4005
- HP LaserJet M605 B/W (2 printers)
Print / Copy Charges
Black and white printing and copying charges are $0.10 per page. Color printing is $0.50 per page.
You can release your job using your WebID, which will apply printing charges to your Bursar account. The release station will display the number of pages, cost, and your current balance before printing.
Students can login to https://mobileprint.it.olemiss.edu using their WebID and upload documents from their own computer into the print queue.
- Once a document is uploaded, you can visit the release station location that is most convenient for you.
- You are responsible for knowing what each individual lab charges for printing, as the price varies.
- Your bursar account will not be charged until you release the document from a release station.
- Any document that you upload will remain in the print queue for 24 hours.
MobilePrint has a mobile app called Pharos Print (iOS | Android) that allows you to print documents from your mobile device.
- Server Address: mobileprint.it.olemiss.edu
- Server Port: 443
- Click Connect and then login with your WebID.