Status: Public Service Announcement
Student pharmacist organization administering flu shots
Student pharmacist organization APhA-ASP has made it easy to get your flu shot this fall! See full details in UMToday.
Student pharmacist organization APhA-ASP is administering flu shots to students, faculty, and staff this fall with Operation Immunization.
Student pharmacists will administer flu shots throughout September and October across campus according to the schedule below. Please bring your Ole Miss ID and insurance card. Your insurance will be billed (covering your flu shot for free) or, if not covered by insurance, your Bursar account will be charged $40. All insurance billing will go through Student Health and payments through the Bursar office. No cash, check, or credit card is required at the event.
- September 19 – Health Fair, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- October 2 – Lyceum Room 110, 1-4 p.m.
- October 4 – Law School, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- October 9 – Trent Lott Institute, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- October 16 – RC South Main Lobby, 1-4 p.m.
- October 17 – RC South Main Lobby, 1-4 p.m.
- October 18 – Grove Stage, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- October 22 – School of Pharmacy, 1-4 p.m.
- October 23 – Student Union, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Last Updated: 9/19/2018 at 11:00 am
UPD Active Shooter Response