Welcome to the University of Mississippi! We are pleased you are considering Ole Miss as your choice for higher education.
To submit an Undergraduate Admissions or Graduate Admissions application, you will be asked to create a Temporary Admissions (TA) account which you will use to save and submit your application. This TA account will also be used to pay admissions application fees, to check the status of admissions applications, to submit Graduate Admissions supplemental documents, and to apply for special programs, freshman scholarships and School of Pharmacy.
- Undergraduate Admission
- New Graduate Admission (Use if you‘re beginning a fresh application in October 2018)
- Legacy Graduate Admission (Applications begun before October 2018)
- Special Programs & Scholarship Application
- Community College/Regional Campus Scholarship Application
- Osher Reentry Scholarship
Other supplemental links: