Accountability and Transparency
The University of Mississippi (UM) is committed to accountability and transparency to its students, parents, faculty and staff, taxpayers, sponsors, donors and alumni it serves. Each of these groups helps UM realize its missions of teaching, research and public service.
Provides reports on revenues and expenses for the University for each fiscal year. Reports included:
- UM Agency Revenue Source Report (HB 831)
- UM Financial Summary
- State of Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning Financial Statements with Additional Information and Reports (with Independent Auditors' Reports Thereon)
- Mississippi Form MBR, Budget Request
- UM Annual Financial Statements (Unaudited)
- UM Annual Unrestricted, Educational & General Budget Summaries
Provides data for expenses paid through the University's accounts payable process or with state-approved procurement/credit cards.