You must register your vehicle and order your permit online. Permits for the 2014-2015 academic year will be available online beginning August 6, 2014 at 8:00AM. Commuters will be issued a permit that will be mailed to your designated address (must be a valid US Postal Address). Upon completion of registration, you can print a temporary pass that is valid for 14 business days while your permanent permit is being processed and delivered.
Please note that Commuter permits will not be recognized on home football game weekends.
Fall 2014 Changes – A limited number of commuter parking permits will be available this year to help increase the likelihood of finding a space on in commuter designated areas. These permits will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, so it’s important to register early when vehicle registration opens Aug. 6. When commuter permits are sold out, you will have the option to purchase a $40 Park and Ride permit.
There are three types of commuter hangtags available:
- Park & Ride
- $40 hangtag for students living off campus
- Park in exterior lots and ride express shuttle into campus
- Faster, convenient and more reliable than searching for a commuter designated lot
- Commuter (traditional) (View Map)
- $125 hangtag for students living off campus who are not residents of Campus Walk apartment complex
- Allows parking in designated commuter lots
- Campus Walk Commuter (View Map)
- $145 hangtag for residents of Campus Walk apartment complex
- Allows parking in the same designated commuter lots as students with a traditional commuter hangtag