Park & Ride Express Shuttles
Purchase a $40 Park & Ride hangtag and never have to deal with the stress of parking on campus again. Convenient and reliable express shuttles service two parking lots and provide fast pickup and drop-off to major interior campus locations. Just park your vehicle and ride.
- $40 hangtags are available online beginning August 6th for the for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Express shuttles run every 5 minutes from 7 a.m. to 2:25 p.m. and every 10 minutes from 2:25 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Passengers who are picked up from the Jackson Avenue Center lot will be dropped off at Guyton Hall or Paris-Yates Chapel.
- Passengers who are picked up from the South Lot will be dropped off at Kennon Observatory.
- View Park and Ride parking zone map.
Park & Ride Residential Students - Shuttle service is provided to the university’s two Park & Ride lots Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. After hours, a university on-call service will be available to shuttle residential students between Park and Ride lots and their residence halls. Residential students are strongly encouraged to park in the Jackson Avenue Center lot. It is important to note that decals are not required to park on campus during the hours of 5 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. weekdays and all day on weekends. However, individuals cannot park illegally, in restricted areas such as fire lines or in handicap spots without handicap designation.