My SAP GUI font size is too small. How can I change it?
Please follow the instructions located at https://www.olemiss.edu/helpdesk/faq/SAP001.pdf
I have forgotten my SAP password. What can I do?
You can reset your password by logging into myOleMiss. Click on the Employee tab, expand the SAP group, select SAP Password Reset. You may also visit https://www.olemiss.edu/sappassword which will prompt you to log into myOleMiss. Upon logging in, you will be taken to the SAP Password Reset application. Select the system (QAS or PRD) for which you would like to change your password.
If the account has been locked, please contact the IT Helpdesk at 662-915-5222 or email@example.com.
How do I get SAP installed on my computer?
In order to access the SAP system, you must have the SAP GUI (Graphical User Interface) software installed on your computer. The GUI must always be maintained at the current version and patch level.
- If you have a PC with Windows 7, or Windows 8 please contact the IT Helpdesk at 662-915-5222 to have the SAP GUI installed
When requesting assistance with the SAP GUI installation, Indicate if you need it installed on a Mac or a PC. If PC, please include your operating system information (Windows 10, etc.).
How do I get access to a Limited Access Web application?
In order to access certain applications on myOleMiss, a user must submit an authorization form ( olemiss.edu/limitedaccess ) signed by the department in charge of the application.
- The SAP Upload Application allows authorized users to enter charges to a student's account or payroll deductions for employees.
- The SAP to Excel (STEP) Application allows authorized users to view account data for Internal Orders (accounts that begin with '25' or '30').
- Other Web applications may require the completion of the Limited Access Request Form.
How do I get access to use SAP?
All SAP authorization forms and links to training are available at sap.olemiss.edu/training/.
Access to SAP functions (described under Training) requires a written request signed by the user and the user's supervisor.
How often is SAP training offered?
All SAP training sessions are offered once a month. To view the training calendar, visit this site:
When are SAP Training schedules posted?
New schedules are available on the 15th of each month.
I am unable to print E-Forms. What can I do?
The issue is a result of your web browser's pop up blocker not allowing pop ups. To correct the issue, follow the steps listed for your browser below.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Scroll down and click Advanced.
4. In the "Privacy and security" section, click the Site settings button.
5. Select "Pop-ups and redirects."
6. In the "Allow" section, click Add.
7. In the text field, enter https://my.olemiss.edu , then click Add.
1. Click the Firefox menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Select Privacy & Security on the left side panel.
4. Scroll down to the Permissions section, and select Exceptions to the right of "Block pop-up windows."
5. In the "Address of website" field, type https://my.olemiss.edu, then click Allow
6. Click Save Changes
How Do I get Access to the Tableau Budget Report?
If you are a signatory on an account you should already have access. If you are not, then you will need to fill out a web application access request form found at http://sap.olemiss.edu/getting-started/ and request for choose Analytics Delegate – BCS / Step / Financials and specify that you need access to the Budget Report
How do I reset my SAP Password?
If you need your PRD, PRA, or QAS password reset please login to the myOleMiss portal and in the search in the top right corner search for SAP Password Reset. Follow the instructions on that page to reset your password.
What is the SAP Issues Database?
The SAP Issues Database is a repository of issues, features, problems and authorizations that end users discover during testing for upgrades to the SAP system.
How do I schedule workshops for my department?
(1) Contact the admin of your department and ask them to make you an instructor. (2) Go to myOleMiss ==> Employee ==> Tools & Resources ==> Training Workshops. (3) In the Training Workshops application, go to Catalog ==> select your department from the drop down (if not already selected) ==> click Select ==> if your workshop is not present in the list ==> click Add New Workshop ==> fill out the dteails and save. (4) In the Training Workshops application, go to Schedule ==> click Schedule a Workshop ==> Fill out all of the details (leave Certification start and end date blank) ==> Click Add.