How do I get access to use SAP?
All SAP authorization forms and links to training are available at sap.olemiss.edu/training/.
Access to SAP functions (described under Training) requires a written request signed by the user and the user's supervisor.
How often is SAP training offered?
To view the training calendar, please visit SAP Training
How do I get SAP installed on my computer?
Please visit SAP Installation
When requesting assistance with the SAP GUI installation, Indicate if you need it installed on a Mac or a PC. If PC, please include your operating system information (Windows 10, etc.).
I have forgotten my SAP password. What can I do?
You can reset your password by logging into myOleMiss. Click on the Employee tab, expand the SAP group, select SAP Password Reset. You may also visit SAP Password Reset which will prompt you to log into myOleMiss. Upon logging in, you will be taken to the SAP Password Reset application. Select the system (QAS or PRD) for which you would like to change your password.
If the account has been locked, please contact the IT Helpdesk at 662-915-5222 or email@example.com.
I am unable to print E-Forms. What can I do?
The issue is a result of your web browser's pop up blocker not allowing pop ups. To correct the issue, follow the steps listed for your browser below.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down and click Advanced.
- In the Privacy and security section, click the Site settings button.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- In the Allow section, click Add.
- In the text field, enter https://my.olemiss.edu , then click Add.
- Click the Firefox menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Privacy & Security on the left side panel.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section, and select Exceptions to the right of Block pop-up windows.
- In the Address of website field, type https://my.olemiss.edu, then click Allow.
- Click Save Changes.
If I have questions or problems, who should I contact?
Please contact the IT Helpdesk at 662-915-5222 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems.