Frequently Asked Questions : Software

A class that I am in requires that I install SPSS on my computer. What can I do?

Log on to myOleMiss select the Student tab, Technology, and Research software.

How can I purchase software for my university owned computer?

Licenses for Microsoft Office and Adobe software for departmental purchase through the FTDC. These licenses may be purchased for installation on any university-owned computer. To purchase any of these software titles, you will need to have available a departmental account number, as well as the property control number of the computer on which the software will be installed.

I need to purchase Microsoft Office for my student computer. What should I do?

Students can purchase software at discount pricing here.